1. Only pre-registered IFE13 visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend IFE13.
2. Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in IFE13 and associated industries.
3. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from IFE13.
4. Anyone obtaining a IFE13 visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave IFE13.
5. Anyone attending IFE13 should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
6. No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend IFE13 unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
7. Anyone attending IFE13 must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity which may disrupt IFE13.
8. The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from IFE13 and the venue who do not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules.
Fresh Montgomery, 9 Manchester Square, London W1U 3PL United Kingdom
Click here to go back to the previous page