The Montgomery Group Series
We are delighted with the feedback received from the launch of ‘The Montgomery Group Series’. We had more than a thousand food, drink & hospitality professionals tune in for the latest government advice, a social media masterclass and how to set-up and include delivery as part of your business model.
We will continue to use our decades of experience to bring you the most relevant content and speakers from across the industry to help inspire and support you during these difficult times.
The Day of the Triffids - Plant Powers Rise to Global Domination
- What is driving the plant-based market trend?
- Why has this become such a focus with many emerging brands?
- How can brands / retailers / foodservice operators get the most from this trend?
Social disruption and the digital takeover in the food & drink world
- Using social media effectively – which channels are best to promote products
- How transparency is a big thing as social media gives us more visibility of internal situations i.e. Hawksmoor wine situation
- Online shopping for food, how retailers are seeing growing trends in consumers buying online
How to build edible ethics that gain the consumer'S trust in brands
- What are consumers looking for and why?
- How can you ensure transparent supply chains from an ethical and sustainability viewpoint?
- What steps can brands / retailers / restaurants take to engendering consumer trust?
Are Hospitality venues becoming the next go-to food destination?
- What’s driving this trend?
- Why do consumer's see hotels as a place to spend their leisure time?
- How to benefit from this trend and what to consider as part of your offering?