Why Exhibit at IFE?
IFE brings together more food & drink buyers and suppliers than any other UK event. Taking place in London, the home of food innovation, exhibiting at the event provides a unique opportunity to:
- Showcase your products to a quality audience of buyers
- Engage face-to-face with 1,000s of key decision makers
- Showcase your products and expertise to key decision makers
- Establish your company as a top industry producer
- Generate new business
- Enhance relationships with existing clients
- Be part of an established and highly regarded industry event
The last IFE in 2017 attracted 27,000 attendees from 111 countries, with over 1,300 exhibiting companies doing business face-to-face with an audience of thousands of retailers, foodservice buyers, wholesalers, distributors, importers, exporters and manufacturers. IFE is an audited event so you know the figures are correct.
Hear What Exhibitors Think About IFE
Watch the show video for a summary of what IFE is all about...
Exhibiting Sections at IFE
The IFE floorplan is segmented into the following 9 sections to making it easier for the right buyers to find your stand:
- Cheese & Dairy
- Great British & Irish Food
- Health & Wellbeing
- Meat & Seafood
- Snacks & Confectionery
- Fresh Produce
- Gourmet Food