Why Exhibit at IFE?
IFE brings together more food & drink buyers and suppliers than any other UK event. The last IFE in 2017 attracted 27,000 attendees from 111 countries, with 1,350 exhibiting companies doing business face-to-face with an audience of top retailers, foodservice buyers, wholesalers, distributors, importers, exporters and manufacturers.
Taking place in London, the home of food innovation, exhibiting at the event provides a unique opportunity to:
- Showcase your products to a quality audience of international buyers
- Engage face-to-face with 1,000s of key decision makers
- Showcase your products and expertise to key buyers
- Establish your company as a top industry producer
- Generate new business
- Enhance relationships with existing clients
- Be part of an established and highly regarded industry event
Hear What Exhibitors Think About IFE
Watch the show video for a summary of what IFE is all about...
Added Extras for 2019: We know how important it is for our exhibitors to achieve ROI at industry events. That's why we are giving all of our exhibiting companies a free lead scanning app so that they can capture and follow up with leads during and after the show.
Exhibiting Sections at IFE
The IFE floorplan is segmented into dedicated product sections to making it easier for the right buyers to find your stand, these sections are: