The Lockdown Pioneers in food & drink Awards Application
We are pleased to announce the launch of the Lockdown Pioneers in Food & Drink Awards, in association with Mission Ventures. The awards will showcase the variety of exciting products launched during the last year of the pandemic despite a highly challenging climate. In place of a trade show, we are also offering the further opportunity to pitch your products directly to retail buyers.
Please note: all brands must have launched no earlier than the 1st January 2020 to participate in the awards
Brands must complete the application form by EOP 30th April 2021 (there is no cost for completing the application form).
Stage One of the Awards Process
- Brands must complete the application form by EOP 30th April 2021 (there is no cost to enter at this stage).
- All applications will be vetted by Mission Ventures and up to 40 of the top brands will be selected as our finalists.
- Confirmed finalists will have the chance to send their product samples to our esteemed panel of judges (sampling to be organised by Mission Ventures),where they will receive personal feedback on their product, a packaged sampling service, curated pitch document and access to relevant webinars.
Stage Two of the Awards Process
- Selected finalists will then have the opportunity to sample and pitch their products to the wider IFE VIP retail buyer community.
- Each finalist will be given a dedicated brand profile on IFE Connects (the new digital platform for all food, drink and hospitality professionals), where top industry buyers will be able to organise 1:1 virtual meetings with you.
- All finalists will also receive a digital marketing package that includes social media mentions, inclusions in our newsletters and press releases mentions.
The Lockdown Awards Judges include...
Chairman, Sourced Market
CEO, Cotswold Fayre & B Corp Ambassador
Senior Food Buyer, Selfridges
Please Note: The opportunity cost for this complete package is £595 +VAT - payment will be required once you have been confirmed as a finalist. All successful applicants will be notified in May 2021.