Catarratto Bio DOC Salaparuta
Grown almost exclusively in Sicily, it is a native vine known since ancient times. Its name, which means “abundance”, underlines the great productivity of this vine which is harvested in the first ten days of September to obtain wines of great structure and character.
- 100% BIO CATARACT
- ALTITUDE: 200 meters above sea level
- MATURATION PERIOD: 4 months in the tank and 2 in the bottle
- STORAGE: bottle laid down in a cool place (15 ° C)
- SALAPARUTA DOC
- VINTAGE: 2019
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5%
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 9 ° C
- VINIFICATION: fermentation in steel
Brilliant straw yellow color.
Subtle bouquet with fragrant floral, grapefruit and cedar notes. Lively freshness accompanied by refined notes of fruit on the palate.