The must-attend industry event!
Launching 22-24 March 2021, we are hosting an industry-topping showcase of products across a numerous range of categories within food, drink and hospitality that will combine to create the largest event of its nature in the UK. With an expected footfall upwards of 45,000 visitors combined, the union of The International Food & Drink Event (IFE), Hotel Restaurant & Catering (HRC), London Produce Show, Festival of Enterprise and IFE Manufacturing Solutions has been designed to ensure that the modern day professional is able to check out the market in a quick and efficient one-stop-shop and leave with the desired tools to enhance your business.
Wherever in the world you want to do business, you can do so much more, face-to-face, at an exhibition. Even in the digital age, when information is so much easier to come by, people will always want - and need - to meet face-to-face and this is the prime opportunity to do all the above. Join us to benefit from an immersive and interactive 3-day event, curated to tickle your taste buds, educate you on the latest movements within food & drink and encourage a year's worth of product sourcing.
Join us an leave with tools to conquer all your business needs, meet the entire market supply chain under one roof and sample trend-topping content and thought leadership, by taking part in an annual celebration of all things food, drink and hospitality.
This is truely an event where business and pleasure collide...
- 2000+ established and start-up food & drink manufacturers and businesses
- Food categories include bakery, meats, seafood, vegan & plantbased, ingredients, snacks and a whole lot more...
- Drinks categories include wines, mixers, luxury spirits, non-alcoholic (lo and no) cordials, juices and a whole host of others...
- 45,000+ key industry professionals from across the entire the food drink & hospitality sector
- Our visitor base includes retailers from companies such as Tesco, Sainsbury's, Harrods, Hilton Hotels
- Sectors in attendance include, retail, foodservice, hospitality, manufacturers, wholesalers & distributors
What our Visitors Think...
Simon Meff, WZ
I’ve been attending for many years and use IFE as an opportunity to co-meet with clients in a less formal environment.
What our Exhibitors Think...
Patience Arinaitwe-Mugadu , Vegessentials
IFE has been a great show for us this year. It was very well organised, the staff are the loveliest people to work with and the calibre of visitors was outstanding. It's a 10/10 rating from us, well done Fresh Montgomery and thank you for making it such fun!