Pitch! is a dedicated Meet The Buyer programme which is open to procurement professionals and specifiers from leading retailers, foodservice & catering operators, importers, distributors and wholesalers. It is a unique scheme which allows buyers to trial new products and gain valuable insight into the supplier offering. Members are the most influential buyers in the sector and selected buyers will find themsleves amongst your peers and fellow professionals.
How it works
- Tell us the type of products you want to source and any criteria that they need to meet.
- We will create an entry form for exhibitors to complete which will answer all of your criteria.
- We’ll liaise with over 1,350 high quality food & drink producers to compile a bespoke list of applications that meet your needs.
- Take your pick of who you’d like to meet from your selection.
- We will then organise a personalised diary of meetings for you during the event based on your availability.
At the show
During IFE, you will have access to our Pitch lounge which give you meeting space to hold your meetings. Your selected producers will be briefed to prepare their best 5 minute elevator pitch, after which you will have 10 minutes allocated to ask questions of the supplier.
Buyers are hand selected by the IFE project team based on their purchasing authority and annual spend. Applications are now open to those wishing to be considered to take part in our Pitch! 2019 programme. Please complete the form below and a member of the team will be in touch with you in due course.
Please note, Pitch! is only open to suppliers exhibiting at IFE 2019. If you're interested in getting your brand in front of these key buyers contact us today for stand and sponsorship options.