Gymshark, Currys, Pets at Home, Levi’s and Gousto. Just five of 59 leading retailer CEO’s that exclusively revealed how they are innovating, investing and ready to take on 2022. Want to know what their predictions were for 2022 - and their planned strategy to get there?
- 88% of UK retailers expect sales to be up in the calendar year 2022
- 68% of retailers predicted an uplift in profits in 2022
- 71% are investing in staff enablement
Fill in the form to read the report today and discover:
- The changes they are seeing in how their customers shop and how this is changing their strategic investments
- Why ethical corporate governance must be central to your strategy
- The role of the store in 2022 and how it will evolve